Terms & Conditions
By using this site the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
– In case of customized products or experiences, there may be a slight variation from the picture/video shown. We shall, however, ensure our best to keep it as close to the photograph/description as possible.
– The product specifications (weight, size, color etc.) mentioned with the product photos is only approximate. There may, hence, be a variation in the pictures and the respective products. The Lagniappe, in its absolute discretion, may deliver a similar/alternate product for reasons or exigencies beyond its control.
– The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Heavenly Handmade India disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Heavenly Handmade India does not warrant that the products/services offered will be error-free, or that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
– Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Heavenly Handmade India be liable for any loss of data, lost profits or any damages whatsoever including, without limiting, any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or other damages that result from the use of or inability to use the products/services offered in the site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Heavenly Handmade India be liable to the user for any or all damages, losses, and causes of action (including but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceeding the amount paid by the user to Heavenly Handmade India for that specific service/product.
– In an effort to provide our customers with the most current information, Heavenly Handmade India will, from time to time, make changes in the contents and in the products or experiences described on this site. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any prices used on this site may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
– All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are legally reserved. The contents of our website and the website as a whole are intended solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of our website and its content for purposes other than personal and non-commercial use is prohibited without the prior written permission of Heavenly Handmade India. You cannot reproduce, publish, display, modify, sell, or distribute any of the materials from Heavenly Handmade India.
– While we always try 100% to ensure deliveries on time, there could be delays due to weather, calamities and other unavoidable reasons that are beyond our control. In such cases, your surprise will be delivered at the earliest.
Use of client images
Please note – www.thelagniappe.co.in is fully owned and operated by Heavenly Handmade India